Friday, November 14, 2014

Closing thoughts...

I want to thank the residents of Trail for enduring the last few months of election fever and everything it brings with it. Signs, social media and events seem to dominate our landscape for a few months and then it all culminates in one final night of mixed emotions and the will of the people is brought forth.

The support and encouragement I received from our residents and surrounding communities throughout the campaign is truly appreciated. Working for you over the past three years has been both a rewarding and humbling experience. I also thank my council peers for their efforts during this past term as we have endeavored to carry out the wishes of the public. Seeing our community advance and accomplish our collective goals has been the true reward.

Giving back to the community is a core value that I embraced at a young age and have passed that value on to my own children. To have a resilient and thriving community, we all must participate in building that culture. I believe that we can continue to improve and strengthen our community in a way that supports all of our citizens, if we each do our part. I would be honored, if once again, you chose me to continue to help lead our community over the next four years.

On November 15th, please take the time to vote and let’s keep moving forward… together Trail.

Sincerely,

Kevin Jolly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.